She has worked as a lawyer specialising in Insurance and Air Transport law in Aviation law firms. Currently working in her own office as a specialist in the field of air transport and Insurance law.
SUCCESS STORIES/MAIN CLIENTS
She has advised ALLIANZ SEGUROS Y REASEGUROS, MAPFRE GLOBAL RISK and AXA on national and international claims and recoveries, air accidents, air law, transport insurance and aviation insurance. He has represented in court the interests of insurers, carriers and handling operators.
He has also supervised national and international transactions involving aircraft contracts.
MERITS AND AWARDS
From 2010 to 2012 he was a member of the faculty and the Advisory Board of ITAérea. From 2019 to the present she has been Academic Coordinator and Member of the Board of Directors of the Spanish Association of Aeronautic and Space Law and is a member of the Spanish Private Aviation Association (Asociación Española de Aviación Privada).
She has been a lecturer in the field of postgraduate courses specialising in aviation law: Faculties of Law of the Catholic University of Murcia, Technical Institute of Aviation Training and ISDE. She has been a speaker at numerous seminars on air transport contracts, drones and aviation insurance.
She is currently lecturer and Director of the aviation part of the postgraduate course in Air and Space Law at the Universidad Pontificia Comillas.
- LAW DEGREE. Autonomous University. (1995 – 1999).
- Master’s Degree in Corporate Legal Consultancy, ICADE (2001 – 2002). 640 h.
- COURSE ON AIR TRANSPORT CONTRACTS. INSTITUTO DE EMPRESA (October – December 2008).
- AIRLINES CONTRACT LAW. IATA. (3 – 6 september 2020).
- OFFICIAL MASTER’S DEGREE IN AERONAUTICAL MANAGEMENT. Autonomous University of Barcelona (2020-2021). Master’s thesis: “Practical aspects in the sale and purchase of aircraft”
Spanish and English.
ArticlesANALYSIS OF SANCTIONS AGAINST RUSSIA WITHIN DE AVIATION SECTOR
Function and Nature of the Letter of Intent in the Sale and Purchase of Aircraft