INTERNATIONAL LAWYERS IN CUBA
Our Latin Desk stands out for our presence in Cuba. We are backed by more than 40 years of experience as lawyers in litigation, transactions and advice in the country.
We currently have an official correspondent with the local firm Bufete Internacional, a pioneering firm in the Cuban legal profession with a great commercial and financial specialization, as well as a representative office in Havana.
In addition, as a complement to the modalities of foreign investment, they provide consulting services for pre-feasibility and economic-financial feasibility studies.
In addition, our Firm has once again ratified its appearance in the renowned Chambers & Partners Latin America 2020 ranking for the fifth consecutive year, as well as in the global directory.
The firm is included in band 2 of the Corporate and Commercial category for its work in Cuba.
We have extensive experience in advising large companies that have had relations with Cuba including Antena 3 TV, Banco Sabadell, Endesa, Repsol, Bankia, Barceló, British Airways – Iberia, China Development Bank Caribbean Oil or Colombian Mineral Resources.
FOR A FREE CONSULTATION ON THE HELMS BURTON ACT, CONTACT US ON: +34 914 360 090 OR EMAIL: [email protected]
MAIN AREAS OF ADVICE:
– Company and fiscal constitution
– Legal and financial advice on any project.
– Project finance, international guarantees.
– Infrastructure and engineering
– Energy sector
– Stream, midstream and low stream.
-Commercial litigation and arbitration
-Banking and financial sector
News and publications
- Revisiting the problem of the international jurisdiction of Spanish courts to resolve disputes arising from Cuban nationalisations
- International sanctions may 2020
- International sanctions april 2020 European Union
- Lupicinio Rodriguez and Ana Myriam Camacho participate as speakers in the conference “regulatory compliance: summary of 2019 and perspectives for 2020”