Our services in the area of regulatory compliance are comprehensive. We accompany our clients at every point and whatever their needs in compliance issues may be, covering all eventualities for those companies that find themselves in the first stages of implementing a compliance ecosystem.
Additionally, for some clients we completely develop their regulatory compliance activities from start to finish as their outsourcers.
We do this for all aspects that the client wants to regulate internally in this area of compliance. Given our extensive experience, we believe it is advisable to include, at a minimum, the following material:
- Financial: Sarbanes Oxley Act, internal controls, fraud, risks, bribes, etc.
- Stock market: MiFID, conflicts of interest, codes of conduct, market abuse, privileged information, etc.
- Social responsibility: CSR, Board of Directors’ protocols, approval standards, corporate governance, etc.
- Employment: Harassment, health and safety, environmental concerns, equality, etc.
- Technology: Data protection, information security, CCTV, etc.
- Other: Intellectual property, quality and homologations, prevention of money laundering, etc.