We have worked to configure added value services that respond to the true needs of our clients. These are some of the advantages of working with us:
- Professional and highly senior teams.
- Contact with partners with more than fifteen years’ experience.
- Responsibility and leadership as required by the client.
- Project Management in litigation and transactions.
- On-going and prompt contact with our clients with accurately and precise explanations.
- Coordination of international and multijurisdictional operations.
- Extensive experience in legal matters in Latin America and Asia.
- Emphasis on the application of effective measures to prevent future legal risks.
- Preventative management of conflicts and disputes.
- Innovative developments regarding compliance and good corporate governance.
- Pre-agreed fixed costs for our services.
- Adjusted fees with a reduced hourly rate and performance-related bonuses.
- Flexibility and understanding towards the needs of each client.
- We can accompany your general counsel when negotiating fees with international firms.
- Alerts about new legislation and key judgments.
- Free open helpline for relevant and significant legislative changes.
- Technological innovations.
- Intranet and access to lawsuit materials for financial institutions
- Training activities.
- In-Firm and in-company seminars.
SECONDMENTS (IN & OUT SECONDMENTS)
- Temporary inclusion of lawyers from other companies to complement their training in the areas of Law our firm specializes in.
- Placement of our firm’s lawyers in other companies to refine their knowledge of different sectors.
SERVICE QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS
- Systematic control of the quality of the firm’s services.
- Public notaries, lawyers, consultants, and lobbyists in multiple jurisdictions.
- Strategic partners for environmental and real estate advice.
- Accounting: Administrative and Tax Advice; Independent Auditing for Data Protection.